Personal Banker III

Current Employee - Personal Banker III
Current Employee - Personal Banker III

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (Less than a year)

The staff that I work, and I feel the base base for my position is within a decent range. I also appreciate the extra day of vacation that SunTrust gave their employees for 2013. It was a nice surprise!

I must agree wholeheartedly with the Personal Banker III out of Orlando, FL, that is now a former employee after sever years. Logging every single move is an inefficient way of doing business and not allowing the individual to do his or her job and develop business. Goals are unrealistic, and the needs met goal of "6" is highly unproductive, especially in going back to beg the client for just one more product. Very understaffed. If more than one person has a crisis or is ill, I am not quite sure who would be left to run our branch. Part-timers and/or floaters would be a no NOT complain about overtime if you are unwilling to provide them. Meetings during business hours for long amounts of time with hardly any staff is a detriment to customer service, and it will backfire.

Advice to Management

Let's get busy and do the job. Stop having a report for every little thing and tying up your managers with conference calls during business hours and face-to-face meetings that prevent the manager from doing his or her job and tending to the clients and building business. Have a breakfast meeting once a month or something. Let employees' numbers do the talking, and stop setting everyone up for is like 100 ways not to have to pay a bonus to your employee! There is always one way to get pulled down. Work efficiently! Stop making everything so complicated and keep it simple! If all the time spent on so many reports and conference calls were used to develop business and make the client number 1, you may find SunTrust blowing all the other banks out of the water!

Other Employee Reviews for SunTrust