SunTrust

www.suntrust.com
There are newer employer reviews for SunTrust

Jobs Being Outscourced to Save $

I worked at SunTrust

Pros

Benefits - Insurance, 401(k), Tutition Reimbursement
Teammates

Cons

Losing good teammates due to outsourcing.

See Cons Above

929 Other Employee Reviews for SunTrust (View Most Recent)

I'm in love!

Current Employee - FInancial Services Representative III in Titusville, FL
    Current Employee - FInancial Services Representative III in Titusville, FL

I have been working at SunTrust full-time (less than a year)

Pros

SunTrust is very "Client Needs" based culture. I am new to the company and I have seen at lease 2 people getting promoted with in my first 2 months of being with SunTrust. At BOA where I worked for 7 years, not many people had advancement opportunities, so this is great to see. The bank is very culture oriented with it's teammates because there are all walks of life with different experiences and many teammates with years and years of tenure. There are tons of down to earth professionals working at this company. They will reward hard work and they do pay financial pay outs for meeting goals. I love the people I work with at my branch and at the training facility.

Cons

The instore locations (like in Walmart and other stores) do not have the own restrooms so you have to share the public restrooms everyday. The instore branches are very small but you get accustomed quickly. There is a lot of driving for training BUT they pay for your travel AND time, because they want you to be trained well and prepared.

Keep up the great culture, it promotes teammates to be themselves which in the end drives results and helps each teammate to be successful by being down to earth with the clients and helping them with their financial well being. Without product pushing or selling them something they will not use and don't need. ...I just love it and I am honored to be a SunTrust teammate.

Commitment to Client Loyalty and Service

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at SunTrust full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SunTrust Leadership down to the front line in the branches are clear on one thing - client priority. With a renewed focus on lighting the way to financial well-being for both clients and teammates, the company is enforcing that the way to client loyalty is a focus on the client - their needs, their experience and the quality of service.

Cons

Recent regulatory changes have increased administrative and compliance requirements. Very rapid pace of change to enable competitive advantage.

There are newer employer reviews for SunTrust