Sundt

www.sundt.com

Good and the bad aspects of an ESOP culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company overall. Up until the very end, felt like I was working for the companies benefit and that my voice was being heard and I was valued as an professional.

ConsPolitics! Playing the game is starting to be more and more of an issue and it is really causing problems. Who you know, how you ask a question and who you ask the question to can all affect how you get your job done. If you do not phrase the questions correctly, you can get stonewalled and get no help in resolving issues or just get slammed for not knowing how to do your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere has been a lot of talk over the past few years from senior management about not losing the discipline and going back to the basics. I REALLY wish this would happen. Also, Sundt needs to be aware that politics are becoming a huge hindrance in achieving departmental goals.

This Company Has Yet to "Go Beyond the Expected"... *Feeling Optimistic*

Administrative Professional (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Sundt full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: 1) Heritage - It is great to be working for a company that has been around since 1890 and still is ranked as one… Cons: 1) Management often overlooks talent and exceptional work ethic from within the company. Seasoned and experienced employees are let go only to have… Advice to Senior Management: Upper management should be vigilant. Look out for your exceptional employees and learn to pick out the bad unsatisfactory. Value and reward those… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

I have been working at Sundt

Pros: There were very interested in the "whole" person experience. Cons: The nature of the job was hard - a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to build into the budgets travel for folks to… More

There are newer reviews on Sundt.

Worked for Sundt? Contribute to the Community!