Sungard Availability Services
www.sungardas.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Project Manager

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsMonthly recurring revenue, finally some competent senior managers, extraordinary fellow employees who make things

ConsOwnership by investment bankers is sucking the life out of SunGard by the support huge debt service - plus poor decisions encumber the operations and service of customers has evidenced by the significant reduction in customer count and revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementCurrent management focus focus and focus on taking care of customers by cleaning up data management apps and customer support apps..

Good company but not flexible enough

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Wayne, PA

I have been working at Sungard Availability Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people Clients Internal Support Salary is competitive Cons: Too much bureacracy, too much red tape to accomplish real change in a reasonable time frame. Not enough training for managers -… Advice to Senior Management: Make changes faster. Elimate barriers to change, eliminate knowledge silos. implement cross functional team projects to change processes. Stop making decisions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Get everything in writing about you future with this company.

Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Sungard Availability Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some really good people and experiences. Given the respect… Cons: Management does not have a clue how to run the place. They promote people into positions that dont have the knowledge or experience which… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the standards on how to run a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sungard Availability Services.

Worked for Sungard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sungard Availability Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sungard Availability Services CEO Andrew A. Stern. All reviews posted anonymously by Sungard Availability Services employees.