Sungard Availability Services
www.sungardas.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

If in sales stay away; SINKING SHIP!

Senior Account Representative (Current Employee)
Wayne, PA

ProsPay for cell phone and happy hours.

ConsToo many to list, have adopted a call center attitude, sales reps. report to three managers. The managers are not in it to help you they are in it for themselves and to build their castles, which was one VP's own statement. The company has cut comp. plans year over year and once strong name in the 90's early 2000's is now a revolving door.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to senior management be honest with your employees either sell the company like it is rumored to do or start treating your employees like you did in the early 2000's with respect, especially the top reps.

Up and coming

King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Sungard Availability Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people I work with are very talented. Our teams are empowered to self-organize and work together within and across their scrum… Cons: There are still some corporate functions that remind you that you work for a big company, and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the momentum going forward. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was great to work for in the Comdisco days

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sungard Availability Services

Pros: Flexible management- always encouraging employees to learn more and to get… Cons: Some of co-workers took advantage of the 'non-micromanaged' mentality of managers. Some managers were not aware of the workers that did not contribute.… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open-minded and support the people actually doing the… More
There are newer reviews on Sungard Availability Services.

Worked for Sungard Availability Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sungard Availability Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sungard Availability Services CEO Andrew A. Stern. All reviews posted anonymously by Sungard Availability Services employees.