Sungevity

www.sungevity.com

Great Company, Great Employees

Technical Solar Associate (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

Pros- The best office culture I could ask for as a young professional. Everyone maintains a high level of dedication and hard work on the job, yet can also maintain a very fun work environment.
- With the company growing so fast, the training for new employees is better than ever. The training I went through fully prepared me for my position at Sungevity. I believe the company is very structured even while experiencing such rapid growth. Props to management.
- Working at Sungevity comes along with the excitement of working in such a hot industry with very bright minds. I have enjoyed every minute on the job so far.

Cons- Can be a grind at certain points on the job, but that comes with anything in life.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work with training and adapting to rapid growth! I respect how well the training has gone.

Solar Sales Associate

Solar Sales Associate (Former Employee) Oakland, CA

I worked at Sungevity as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Excellent and extensive training program. Very positive work environment with a relatively flat employment structure. Employees from various levels of the company… Cons: The time it takes to progress to the next level of employment is relatively long. If you're satisfied with your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very Poor Mid-Level Management

Operations (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

I have been working at Sungevity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Working in the solar industry has great long term opportunities.… Cons: - Unfortunately, to advance in the industry most Sungevity employees need to put in some time here and then move on. - Those responsible… Advice to Senior Management: - Value the unique strengths of individual employees and develop them. The current employee development process is clearly lip-service to that concept. -… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sungevity.

Worked for Sungevity? Contribute to the Community!