There are newer employer reviews for Sunoco Logistics

Mixed but overall good so far

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist
Current Employee - Compliance Specialist

I have been working at Sunoco Logistics

Pros

Appears to be lots of upward opportunity within the company available for those who want to grow. Company is evolving it's position in the industry apparently moving towards a pipeline only company by

Cons

Western region is large and travel (when required) can be burdensome. For a company of this vintage one would anticipate a more structured and procedural environment. Lots of talent here and a shift seems to have been made to begin moving to a more procedure oriented operation but time will tell.

Continue focus on aligning the East and West Regions to operate as one company. Continue focus on developing procedures and structure for company.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great place, great benefits, great pay

Former Employee - Engineering Intern in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Engineering Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Sunoco Logistics

Pros

I worked as an intern and they pay was GREAT for an intern. They also allow interns to invest in their 401K with company matching which is HUGE. Extensive project involvement. Great people to work with.

Cons

Communication from HR to interns wasn't the best. Didn't put a lot of pride into the internship program as a whole. Didn't offer interns full-time positions b/c there weren't any available.

Take care of your interns

2. Great Company with lots of Learning Opportunities !

Former Intern - Data Analyst in Houston, TX
    Former Intern - Data Analyst in Houston, TX

I worked at Sunoco Logistics as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I worked for the Operation Excellence team at Sugarland. It is a growing company with new challenges , this makes the work even more interesting. Though I was an intern I got some good projects to work on , and the team helped me throughout my internship. They also have a Flexi-Schedule.

Cons

I do not see any negatives for the company. Maybe they could consider increasing the pay.

There are newer employer reviews for Sunoco Logistics