Sunoco Logistics
www.sunocologistics.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Solid growth dedicated company with lean operations

Associate Senior Pipeline Engineer (Former Employee)
Honey Brook, PA

ProsSXL was a growth company, so you were always active and busy with new projects. They manage well and have a good structure. Good dedication to integrity and incident free operation. Continues to produce results and make money.

ConsLean operations often puts a lot of stress on employees. Much of the field staff is over worked and under supported. Long hours often go unrewarded, especially for salaried staff.
Limited locations.

Run away from this Company

Terminals (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Sunoco Logistics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Working in the petroleum industry. Cons: Bureaucracy is staggering and it's a miracle anything gets done. A… Advice to Senior Management: Energy Transfer should be more hands on and eliminate the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Starting off as an entry level was OKAY, but not willing to stay here in the long run.

Procurement (Current Employee)
    Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Sunoco Logistics as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Big company with a lot of growth; Sugar Land headquarters… Cons: There doesn't seem to be room for career growth; I feel… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sunoco Logistics.

Worked for Sunoco Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunoco Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sunoco Logistics CEO Brian P. MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Sunoco Logistics employees.