Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
www.sunrisehospital.com Las Vegas, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

A hospital that provides the best care in the city and values its employees.

Las Vegas, NV

ProsAccess to the best hospital care, technology, physicians and nurses in the Southwest
Great opportunities for career advancement
Opportunities for career enrichment with tuition waiver support and other employee incentives
Competitive salaries and benefits

ConsIs a large facility and can be a fast paced environment where you are expected to work collaboratively with other departments well. Must be a good fit for your personal work ethic and personality.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Great employees, poor leadership.

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center

Pros: Wonderful staff, knowedgeable, caring, supportive to each other. Cons: Most leadership didn't even know how to do the things they felt we should do. Some couldn't even start an i.v.. Very critical. No pats… Advice to Senior Management: Be present more often. Positive feedback instead of all negative, and not just for the RN's, but for the CNA's , and LPN's too. Hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mixed Experience

Department RN Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center

Pros: Decent salary, ok benefits, culture & politics subpar. Cons: Not always the best culture, politics and fairness within organization… More
There are newer reviews on Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Worked for Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center CEO Sylvia Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center employees.