There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

ONE BIG JOKE!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Some or most of there employees are very likable and try to make the best of their job.

Cons

The pay is totally unequal. The rules apply to certain people. That management are unprofessional.

FIRE YOURSELF!

reviews filtered by
  1. I have felt part of a family committed to strengthening the company mission of championing quality of life for seniors.

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living

Pros

Working at the Sunrise Community Support Office provides you with opportunities to work on a variety of interesting projects and initiatives that help you expand your knowledge of (and advance in) your field of expertise. Each team member makes important contributions to his/her team and helps support Sunrise communities and team members. In my experience, other team members are friendly and helpful and make coming to work feel like being part of a family.

Cons

With the ability to work on a wide range of interesting projects comes the understanding that workloads can often be large. However, my experience has shown that managers do their best to support, accommodate or balance any concerns around workload as possible.

The family feel of working at Sunrise is a strength that should be promoted as much as possible.

2. There are high expectations for performance, but I feel that I am fairly compensated and recognized for the work I do.

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living

Pros

I find the work exciting. I continue to grow and develop as a professional as our business model has so many facets (quality, care, leadership, real estate, finance, sales, development, to name a few). I have been rewarded with increasing levels of responsibility for work well done.

Cons

There is a lot of work to be done, high expectations for performance, and working at headquarters can be stressful. It can be hard to balance work and home life at times.

There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living