Sunrise Senior Living

www.sunriseseniorliving.com
  www.sunriseseniorliving.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Good place to work, just need to fix the organization!!!

Current Employee - Cook  in  Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Cook in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work lots of potential to grow from within.

Cons

Need the Management to re-organized the whole system so that there's no SENIORITY coz a lot of newcomers always have a hard time dealing with the oldtimers. they end up doing mosty of the work.

263 Other Employee Reviews for Sunrise Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Don't stand up to their core values.

Former Employee - Care Manager  in  Kennebunk, ME
    Former Employee - Care Manager in Kennebunk, ME

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love caring for the residents and working with some good care managers. I learned a lot.

Cons

Poor management, favoritism, drama, lack of communication and high expectations. Frequent turnover of help, because of all the above. Too many chiefs, not enough Indian's. Too much micromanagement.

Really listen to your residents and employees. Fix the problems and follow through with your values and promises. Pay the workers, who do the actual care, what they are worth. Clean house and bring back the good workers. The bullies and bosses need to go.

I come to work and am surrounded by people I love. What a great investment of my time.

Current Employee - Executive Director  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

In my position at Sunrise, I have found a job that is not only meaningful but also challenging. Everyday is new wiht new challenges to confront and joys to share. People who work in this industry generally have a lot of passion and heart, and I love sharing my working days with them. The residents enrich my life, and I consider it an honor to share this stage of their life with them.

Cons

Working in this field means constantly enduring loss. It is difficult losing people to a disease process for which we have no cure. It is sometimes challenging pleasing residents, families and the company all at the same time.

Don't ever lose sight of the mission or founding principles. They are what make Sunrise unique and great.

There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!