Sunrise Senior Living
www.sunriseseniorliving.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Awful Management

Care Manager (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

ProsYou have the time to get to know each one of the residents and their families very well. You also get to do activities of your choice with them. It is a very clean facility and the Care Managers are very sweet and helpful.

ConsManagement has snitches on staff that they believe no matter what they say. They play favoritism a lot. Management will let one person break a rule but then reprimand someone else for the same thing. Their is no confidentiality. You can go to your coordinator about a problem with another care manager. The coordinator will tell that other person you were the one to complain. They also make up rules as they go, depending on their moods. None of the coordinators like conflict, so they will tell you what you want to hear but never fix the problem. They do not stand behind their staff either.

Advice to Senior ManagementShape up! Get your act together or there will be no employees left!

Flag Review
Sunrise Senior Living Senior Director Talent Acquisition responded to this review Dec 12, 2013 EditDelete
We take your comments very seriously as we care deeply about the well-being of our team members and residents. Please contact us at careers@sunriseseniorliving.com with further details.

I love it and love the residents

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living part-time

Pros: flexible hours amazing care opportunity to grow in the company Cons: you need a bachelors degree to become an activity coordinator Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Care Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living part-time for more than a year

Pros: decent pay, friendly staff, managers worked around school schedule, Cons: Can be a physically, mentally and emotionally demanding at times Advice to Senior Management: Keep rewarding your employees for the great work they do Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sunrise Senior Living.

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sunrise Senior Living CEO Chris Winkle . All reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Senior Living employees.