Sunrise Senior Living
www.sunriseseniorliving.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

I had a wonderful experience at Sunrise!

Executive Director (Former Employee)
Northville, MI

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than a year

ProsI met so many wonderful team members that I am honored to have worked with. The residents were all amazing and had wonderful stories. The family members were unbelievably supportive and great to work with.

ConsI really do not have anything negative to say about my experience. The only slight challenge that I ever faced was the speed at which some things go done. But that was only due to the fact that Sunrise is a large publicly traded company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to make your presence felt in the field on the front lines. Keep trying to listen and learn from the feedback you get from the front line team members.

ALC

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living

Pros: Was easy to move up under the right management. Cons: Tend to clean out entire staff when they let people… More

Will never return

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The residents will change your life. Everything positive about any… Cons: I worked at Sunrise for years and at many locations. When I began with the company it was more resident-centered and upper management really cared… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sunrise Senior Living.

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sunrise Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sunrise Senior Living CEO Penny McIntyre. All reviews posted anonymously by Sunrise Senior Living employees.