Sunrise Senior Living

www.sunriseseniorliving.com

I had a wonderful experience at Sunrise!

Executive Director (Former Employee) Northville, MI

ProsI met so many wonderful team members that I am honored to have worked with. The residents were all amazing and had wonderful stories. The family members were unbelievably supportive and great to work with.

ConsI really do not have anything negative to say about my experience. The only slight challenge that I ever faced was the speed at which some things go done. But that was only due to the fact that Sunrise is a large publicly traded company.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure to make your presence felt in the field on the front lines. Keep trying to listen and learn from the feedback you get from the front line team members.

Will never return

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The residents will change your life. Everything positive about any… Cons: I worked at Sunrise for years and at many locations. When I began with the company it was more resident-centered and upper management really cared… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

overworked and tired!

Care Manager (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros: I love the residents so much. They kept me going when the job got really hard and stressful. I felt bad when… Cons: Management were a bunch of bullies. My coordinator acted like a 16 year old girl and the residents hated her. She did not care about… Advice to Senior Management: More respect for employees, they are the back bone to your company and it's not fair to beat them until they are dead. Also, hire… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sunrise Senior Living.

Worked for Sunrise Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!