There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Strong commitment to uphold the mission and philosophies for both residents, their families and our amazing team members

Current Employee - Executive Director
Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I researched Sunrise Senior Living before my first interview. When I walked in the front door, I knew then that I had found my place! I wanted to work for a company that would put the residents first, and respect the team members who work so hard everyday to accomplish just that - putting residents and their care, first. Our front line team members are the backbone of our community - we could not have the success that we do without their heart and soul. Sunrise truly takes care of their employees - there is opportunity to grow, if you are dedicated and put forth the effort. I have worked in this industry with other leading companies, but Sunrise is the only one who stands true to their mission statement - to "Champion the Quality of Life for Seniors."

Cons

It is a challenge to form such close relationships with our residents and know that we are the last stop in their journey. But that is the positive, making a difference in their day, everyday! Sunrise does a great job in placing the focus on resident care and quality days. It is always hard to say good-bye to our residents.

Advice to Management

I hope they continue to embrace training for all team members who join our communities - it helps provide the necessary tools for their success.

Other Employee Reviews for Sunrise Senior Living