Sunrise Senior Living

www.sunriseseniorliving.com
  www.sunriseseniorliving.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living

Strong commitment to uphold the mission and philosophies for both residents, their families and our amazing team members

Current Employee - Executive Director
Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I researched Sunrise Senior Living before my first interview. When I walked in the front door, I knew then that I had found my place! I wanted to work for a company that would put the residents first, and respect the team members who work so hard everyday to accomplish just that - putting residents and their care, first. Our front line team members are the backbone of our community - we could not have the success that we do without their heart and soul. Sunrise truly takes care of their employees - there is opportunity to grow, if you are dedicated and put forth the effort. I have worked in this industry with other leading companies, but Sunrise is the only one who stands true to their mission statement - to "Champion the Quality of Life for Seniors."

Cons

It is a challenge to form such close relationships with our residents and know that we are the last stop in their journey. But that is the positive, making a difference in their day, everyday! Sunrise does a great job in placing the focus on resident care and quality days. It is always hard to say good-bye to our residents.

I hope they continue to embrace training for all team members who join our communities - it helps provide the necessary tools for their success.

293 Other Employee Reviews for Sunrise Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Wellness nurse

Current Employee - RN Wellness Nurse in Carmel, IN
    Current Employee - RN Wellness Nurse in Carmel, IN

I have been working at Sunrise Senior Living part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Love the residents and staff.

Cons

Can be short staffed at times

My experience at Sunrise was positive and life-changing.

Former Employee - Lead Care Manager in Gurnee, IL
    Former Employee - Lead Care Manager in Gurnee, IL

I worked at Sunrise Senior Living full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The co-workers are amazing, the residents are fun to be around and it's a very personally rewarding job.

Cons

It's tough work and long hours!

More training for new hires-I had a ton of training and felt like I was a better care manager because of it.

There are newer employer reviews for Sunrise Senior Living