Suntiva
www.suntiva.com Falls Church, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Great Small Company

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA

ProsSuntiva has great leadership - in addition to Acquisition Management Services, they also do personal coaching and organizational development. The company is run by PhD psychologist types who care deeply for the employees and organization. Since the company is still so small, they take extra care to higher good people who will professionally represent the company to clients. I feel respected working for Suntiva.

ConsIt's still a small company, so benefits could be expanded a bit (such as adding Flex Medical or Transportation Accounts). Also, since most everyone works at a client site, it's sometimes hard to feel connected as a company.

Advice to Senior ManagementHighlight the background and personal information of 1 - 2 employees within every newsletter (with their permission of course), along with pictures, so we can get to know one another better.

Mentors abundant AND willing to share knowledge

Senior Executive Consultant (Current Employee)
    Puerto Cayo (Ecuador)

I have been working at Suntiva full-time for more than a year

Pros: The leadership is made of true leaders who care deeply about your personal success. They seek… Cons: While Suntiva is a small business, the management tries to ensure that job security is not on the front of… Advice to Senior Management: Personal growth seems to be one of the most important areas for management. They assist annually with training dollars, provide bonuses for employees recommending new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Suntiva is a great consulting company with dedicated employees and managers alike.

I have been working at Suntiva

Pros: --People are given opportunities to play to their strengths, but also to learn… Cons: --Govt contractor: the company has had to lay some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Suntiva.

Worked for Suntiva? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Suntiva reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Suntiva CEO Hany Malik. All reviews posted anonymously by Suntiva employees.