There are newer employer reviews for Super Supplements

Super Supplements is SUPER! Passion, Knowledge, Team Work, Solid Management

Current Employee - Management in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Management in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Super Supplements full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Evolving and ever growing local NW OWNED company with a strong focus on product education, customer service, team professional development, with competitive pay.Management is open to employees ideas and always listens to concerns.

Cons

Struggles with Buying Dept., WH and distribution have caused some hiccups with product availibility. There is a need to improve backend support computer systems and this is improving as the company grows and the right people are hired to get the job done. There are always growing pains with a company that is experiencing solid growth year after year.

Continue to focus improving employee benefits and support programs. Continue also to improve manager training to better equip them to do thier jobs and take care of thier team members and customers.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Super Supplements (View Most Recent)

Not Super at all!!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Super Supplements full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good Discount
    Good co-workers
    okay training needs improvement

Cons

Poor pay
    Very very demanding Management
    Poor Management
    Poor wages
    Poor benefits
    Poor growth within the company
    Poor values
    Joke raises
    Even HQ is run very poorly
    Always out stock in many products
    Bad service to customer because of turn-over within the company
    Long term Super supplement will lose againt GNC and others because it is NO different maybe even Worst, because of their dishonetly and bad treatment of workers and customers will go somewhere else

Treat workers like grown-ups
    Pay workers a fair wage for all the knowledge that is required, this not a regular retail setting at all
    Your culture statements are inaccurate.
    Reward your workers for their hard work and deep knowledge in the field, it better your sales and customer service level too
    Have long term vision is honest and real
    Lead by example and actions not just nice words
    Stop major waste in employee turn-over and the big cost of retraining

terrible management!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Super Supplements full-time (more than an year)

Pros

you learn how to supplement your health

Cons

Where do I begin? Management lies because they are running a dictatorship (yet, Super Supplements says their "family"). They claim they have an open door policy yet h.r. laughed in my face when I presented a serious harassment issue. They love to throw around the phrase positive intent. Poor, poor pay. I started out at 10.50. I found out that new employees (that I was training) started out at $12! Merit raises have been on hold for a year yet mgmt. always tells you they're working on it. After 1 year of work you get a .37 cent raise (please, what an insult). If you want smoke blown up your you know what then this is the job for you. Oh, and totally incompetent mgmt. and small town regional manager who likes to keep his "boys club" nice and tight. Bottom line, Super Supplements doesn't care about their employees-they talk the talk.

out with the evil already. What do you want me to tell customers when they ask why such high turnover? Bring in new and fresh product already. If you don't address the issues and start taking care of your employees your company is going to sink. I don't care how many stores you have and how low your prices are.

There are newer employer reviews for Super Supplements