Super Supplements
www.supersup.com Seattle, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Look Elsewhere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy peers were great to work with.

ConsI would get into the cons, but I know there'll be some lame rebuttal from the company explaining how I'm wrong, my opinion is skewed, what a good company they are to work for and that they're all about their employees - so I won't even bother.

I will at least state that if you want to work for a place that's smaller and independently owned and operated, this isn't the place for you. It's corporate. It's corporate in every sense of the word and with all of the garbage and politics that go along with that.

Store Manager

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Super Supplements full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great discount, vendor trainings are well done, that is about… Cons: George Town office poorly run by people who have no clue how… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiding behind your catch phrase "assume positive intent" and start holding people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company going through constant change

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Super Supplements full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There are Good people to work with They offer Competitive pay They… Cons: Recently purchased by larger national vitamin company and quickly losing its identity and culture. Bonuses, morale and overall feel of the company has changed.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Super Supplements.

Worked for Super Supplements? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Super Supplements reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Super Supplements CEO Jim Sweeney. All reviews posted anonymously by Super Supplements employees.