There are newer employer reviews for SuperPartners

A fantastic company who is driven by fantastic people who believe in delivering service excellence to our members.

Current Employee - Team Manager in Melbourne (Australia)
Current Employee - Team Manager in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The positive mindset through our SPot-ON! program, great R&R through Applaud and internal promotions first and foremost - flexible work hours.

Cons

Layers of duplication created by mulitple systems which dont talk to each other. The wasted years and money spent on flawed system inititatives when we could have bought an adequate product off the shelf. We need to remember what we are good at and that is managing superannuation and insurance services for millions of Australians and leave the building of systems to someone else.

We need to remember what we are good at and that is managing superannuation and insurance services for millions of Australians and leave the building of systems to someone else. I am certain there are systems that will suit our business that will also remove system duplication and enable our people to deliver a better service - it might be time to swallow our pride.

37 Other Employee Reviews for SuperPartners (View Most Recent)

This is my fourth stint with the Company and I like to think that it has been a win-win situation

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - IT Analyst in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

One of the best reasons for working with SuperPartners is the culture. No matter what is going on, there is always some one there to help support you and to listen to you. I only have to talk to my Manager about what is happening outside of work and there has never been an issue with changing start and end times to fit in with the family. The team I work with are very engaged and open in conversations. I have built up many relationships within the Company and this makes coming to work every day a pleasure.

Cons

The day to day challenge is to keep up with changes occurring in the technology space and keep abreast of upcoming new features/enhancements.

Everyone's work life is very busy and we have formal activities to download information to staff but it would be great for Executives, Senior Leader Group members as well as Business Unit Managers to spend some time walking around the floors and saying hello and spending some time with people.

Most inspiring and motivating environment I have worked in.

Current Employee - Manager in Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - Manager in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture of the organisation is very vibrant, positive and motivating. I have been appreciated by previous employers, but at Superpartners the recognition and reward for doing your best is tangible. Employee's are made to feel truly valued, encouraged and supported.

Cons

An expanded suite of external training programs that embrace career, leadership and mindset would benefit employees as well as the organisation.

Management are performing really well considering the complexity created by the shareholders.

There are newer employer reviews for SuperPartners