There are newer employer reviews for SuperPartners

A fantastic company who is driven by fantastic people who believe in delivering service excellence to our members.

Current Employee - Team Manager in Melbourne (Australia)
Current Employee - Team Manager in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The positive mindset through our SPot-ON! program, great R&R through Applaud and internal promotions first and foremost - flexible work hours.

Cons

Layers of duplication created by mulitple systems which dont talk to each other. The wasted years and money spent on flawed system inititatives when we could have bought an adequate product off the shelf. We need to remember what we are good at and that is managing superannuation and insurance services for millions of Australians and leave the building of systems to someone else.

Advice to Management

We need to remember what we are good at and that is managing superannuation and insurance services for millions of Australians and leave the building of systems to someone else. I am certain there are systems that will suit our business that will also remove system duplication and enable our people to deliver a better service - it might be time to swallow our pride.

Other Employee Reviews for SuperPartners

Extremely Positive

Current Employee - Transitions Coordinator in Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - Transitions Coordinator in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great, positive working environment. Clear processes. Opportunity to learn and grow your career. Flexibility. Staff benefits. Office Location.

Cons

Sometimes can be lost in the shuffle, but that’s more a responsibility of the employee, rather than the company. Current uncertainty of jobs and general future of the company as changes are being made.

Advice to Management

Take care of your staff that have been loyal to you and served you well over a long period of time.

Best company i have had the pleasure of working for.

Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Melbourne (Australia)
    Current Employee - Senior Administrator in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at SuperPartners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The culture at Superpartners is what keeps me here. The huge focus on people is really what it's all about. Not feeling like just another number and a valuable member of the team. The applaud reward and recognition is a great system. Spot On! which was introduced 5/6yrs ago now has played a pivotal part of the SuperPartners culture and it works in every aspect, behaviours and processes. Very flexible with working hours.

Cons

The system constraints are probably the biggest negative and having to work with so much paper instead of having an imaging system. I dont believe compared to other companies in the same industry that SuperPartners offer a competetive salary. Training is also not very good here, the admin teams are always having to do buddy training within the team even though we have a dedicated training teams. Need to make quality and customer excellence a higher priority then quanity.

Advice to Management

Make people accountable for their role. Outline roles and responsibilities so there is no double up of what people are doing. Have a better review and bonus system as there are a lot of hard working people here and getting a standard across the board bonus isnt a great feeling after working your guts off for the last 12mths.