SuperShuttle International

Gotta be self-motivated.

Former Employee - Driver in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Driver in San Francisco, CA

I worked at SuperShuttle International

Pros

Flexible hours. Tips and meeting new people every day from all around the world.

Cons

Don't rely upon the union to do anything.

Hang in there.

6 Other Employee Reviews for SuperShuttle International (View Most Recent)

Where do I start...

I have been working at SuperShuttle International

Pros

A handful of my colleagues, decent scheduling "if" you're going to school, some of the lower management, and I honestly can't think of anything else to reach the 20 word minimum.

Cons

The upper management is terrible and unprofessional, and if I examined the symptoms correctly a couple of them are clearly bipolar, there are way too many scare tactics used by the upper management, no comradery, there is absolutely no room for advancement, the office is grimy and the place is literally falling apart and frankly I have no idea how this place passes health inspections, the restroom is disgusting and cross your fingers for some toilet paper if you're scheduled on the weekends, expect to work literally every single holiday, a 30 minute lunch, and on top of that, with over 5 years of employment not one single raise was given.

Clean house and get some professional upper management without the drill sergeant mentality because I don't think anyone of these people are even qualified to work at a fast food chain, and I mean no offense to the people in the fast food business by that comment...

A NIGHTMARE of stress, fear of losing your job, intimidation -RUN AWAY DO NOT WORK HERE!

Former Employee - Dispatcher in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Dispatcher in Sacramento, CA

I worked at SuperShuttle International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people I worked with -(NOT referring to ops mgr, or management) were some very bright, smart, great people doing a fantastic job of multitasking between dispatching, routing, communicating with drivers, Filling out reports, messaging drivers, responding to customers, monitoring traffic, and taking reservations-and more! 3 monitors on each desk and a phone that never stops ringing.It's complicated by team leads and mgrs that DO NOTHING to help.They will ask you why a run isn't covered while you are buried in work, answering calls, preventing missed flights etc.THANKLESS job and always told "you need to multitask" or "You are going to have to do a better job. "

Cons

Supershuttle SUCKS so bad you will only look forward to the day you can get a better job. ANYWHERE is better than here. The un-named has his favorites and encourages them to rule thru fear. Oh, and the union is a joke. Complain and watch them fire you on some allegation of inciting a riot or making a hostile environment-HAH AHA! LIKE IT COULD GET ANYMORE HOSTILE THAN THEY ALREADY MAKE IT??? FAT CHANCE! And don't bother asking for a day off EVER. it will always be denied due to business needs, which is bullsh*t.

You all suck so bad it's ridiculous. un-named, this must be your first time as manager of a work site. Because u are the worst mgr I have ever met. Unprofessional, gamey, dishonest, and just plain mean. Karma will get each and everyone of you. I haven't missed you yet! :)

There are newer employer reviews for SuperShuttle International