SuperShuttle International

www.supershuttle.com
There are newer employer reviews for SuperShuttle International

Up and down and everything in between

Current Employee - Franchisee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Franchisee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SuperShuttle International as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you are a franchisee you can make your own schedule,
hire your own staff of drivers,
be "in business" for yourself

Cons

SuperShuttle still ultimately controls what you do and the work you get.
You don't negotiate fares, pickups, dropoffs or any discounts offered or accepted.

You are at the mercy of a corporate structure that does give two cents about you or your success.

Open your eyes and listen to the franchisee's and give a little. We are not robots. There are many smart and savvy business types that came in with a desire to truly be in control of their work.

7 Other Employee Reviews for SuperShuttle International (View Most Recent)

Gotta be self-motivated.

Former Employee - Driver in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Driver in San Francisco, CA

I worked at SuperShuttle International

Pros

Flexible hours. Tips and meeting new people every day from all around the world.

Cons

Don't rely upon the union to do anything.

Hang in there.

Where do I start...

I have been working at SuperShuttle International

Pros

A handful of my colleagues, decent scheduling "if" you're going to school, some of the lower management, and I honestly can't think of anything else to reach the 20 word minimum.

Cons

The upper management is terrible and unprofessional, and if I examined the symptoms correctly a couple of them are clearly bipolar, there are way too many scare tactics used by the upper management, no comradery, there is absolutely no room for advancement, the office is grimy and the place is literally falling apart and frankly I have no idea how this place passes health inspections, the restroom is disgusting and cross your fingers for some toilet paper if you're scheduled on the weekends, expect to work literally every single holiday, a 30 minute lunch, and on top of that, with over 5 years of employment not one single raise was given.

Clean house and get some professional upper management without the drill sergeant mentality because I don't think anyone of these people are even qualified to work at a fast food chain, and I mean no offense to the people in the fast food business by that comment...

There are newer employer reviews for SuperShuttle International