Superior Automotive Group

www.superiorcars.com
  www.superiorcars.com
There are newer employer reviews for Superior Automotive Group

Great People but with huge bumps from the owner.

Former Employee - Sales Professional
Former Employee - Sales Professional

I worked at Superior Automotive Group

Pros

The people are great, as well as the managers. The work atmosphere is like any other dealership in that it is competitive but your coworkers are not trying to go behind your back and steal your customers. Everyone is trying to see that everyone else is making a living.

Cons

The owner cuts back on the number of bonuses given making it more difficult to make a living. We are always subject to his mood swings so one month you can make a lot of money but the next hardly anything because your bonuses disappear. Bonuses are the primary way that you earn an income at a car dealership.

My advice would be to always have the same bonuses so that the employees can make sure that the same possibilities are there for them every month. By removing those possibilities one month but having them another month it makes it more difficult to count on a pay check when you need to pay bills.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Superior Automotive Group (View Most Recent)

A pretty Good Car Dealership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Superior Automotive Group

Pros

The compensation plan is really very good. I have made right around 100k a year for the last three years. As long as you do your job they are flexible in meeting scheduling conflicts with family events etc which many dealerships are not. The onwership is very friendly and very liquid.

Cons

The downside of being liquid is they don't spend a lot of money on taking care of the building. It is outdated and in need of serious remodeling.

Hyundai is now a world class car and customers are expecting a world class sales and serivce experience which we are not providing them at this time.

My worst experience at a job. Ever.

I worked at Superior Automotive Group

Pros

I cannot think of any.

Cons

1. Poor training. I was trained by someone else who was being trained.
    2. Dishonesty inherent within upper management.
    3. Not an equal opportunity employer. I am disabled and feel like my wheelchair is why I was let go.
    4. Superior does not know how to train. After I made one harmless mistake (during training) involving journal entries, I was let go. It is like they were waiting to do it, because of my disability.

1. Let the people with actual experience train the new hires. I was trained by an experienced lady in HR who was great, but it was only one time. All other times I was trained by someone else who was being trained.

2. If you claim to be an equal opportunity employer, mean it.

There are newer employer reviews for Superior Automotive Group