Superior Design International
www.sdintl.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 500 to 999 Employees

A Great Recruiting Company, with a very engaging and conducive work culture

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

ProsThe recruiters are very skilled, and prompt. They keep the communication open and keep engaging. They ensure the follow-up with you at every step of the way through the successful placement. I not even once had to contact them with any issue or trouble. Very timely in payments. No surprises at all.

ConsNothing out of the ordinary to point out.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood consultants are hard to find and to retain. After a consulting engagement is over, always try and make sure to reengage the consultant with any possible quick opportunity. They become your ambassadors.

CT Accounting Analysis

Accounting (Former Employee)
    Stamford, CT

I worked at Superior Design International as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: I was placed with an organization where I was able to develop my accounting skills in a different field. (from non profit to manufacturing).… Cons: The competivitness and office culture was not what I expected. It took me a few weeks to adapt to the culture but… Advice to Senior Management: It would have been nice if the company would have hire the temporary staff if they are there for more than 6 mos. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A very good company to work for

Accounting Clerk (Former Employee)
    Carol Stream, IL

I worked at Superior Design International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good salaries and training for this company Cons: No cons to add for this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Superior Design International.

Worked for Superior Design International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Superior Design International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Superior Design International CEO Carmen Castillo. All reviews posted anonymously by Superior Design International employees.