Superior Energy
www.superiorenergy.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Hold on to your hat!

Manager (Current Employee)
New Orleans, LA

ProsChallenging, growing company with lots of opportunity for gaining experience. Something new every day. Opportunities to make it even more successful.

ConsNone for me, but be ready to be very busy. There's lots to do to keep up with the ever changing environment. Lots of acquisitions and divestitures and fast growth.

The work is very steady and it's a good job, but I don't feel the pay is managed very well.

Wireline Assistant (Current Employee)
    Broussard, LA

I have been working at Superior Energy

Pros: steady pay, Good benefits, good co-workers Cons: No longer get bonuses, mangement-employee relations aren't close enough Advice to Senior Management: Listen to and discuss what employees are saying and utilize… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Short, Unrewarding due to lack of work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Superior Energy full-time

Pros: New Company and Small in Australia Cons: No contracts or continous work Advice to Senior Management: Win more contracts to allow the staff to work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Superior Energy.

Worked for Superior Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Superior Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Superior Energy CEO David D. Dunlap. All reviews posted anonymously by Superior Energy employees.