Superior Technical Resources

www.superior-sdc.com

Poor pay, no room for advancement, and horrible executive management.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsIndustry experience in staffing and contract recruiting can help you get a better job. Good place for a beginning recruiter to learn. Hard working coworkers and teams.

ConsPrivately owned and family operated. Heavy nepotism- Owner, CEO, and Vice President are all related. Little chance for advancement beyond recruiting. Poor hourly pay. Commission structure disproportionally favors the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany should be sold, or made public. The executive inner-circle should be fired. A complete reimaging and rebranding campaign should take place. Training should be standardized and incorporated across the whole company. Retool commission structure, and offer better hourly rates/benefits.

Will greatly vary based on assignment location

Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Superior Technical Resources

Pros: You may work for a great company! I found my company but my… Cons: You may work for a note so great company. I have had no contact with Superior since… Advice to Senior Management: I have only spoken to my employer once. More

Satisfactory experience for a contract engineering job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Superior Technical Resources

Pros: Pay was above average for a contract engineering position Cons: Contract periods were too short More

There are newer reviews on Superior Technical Resources.

Worked for Superior Technical Resources? Contribute to the Community!