Superior Technical Resources

Good Temp Job

Current Employee - Semiconductor Technician in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Semiconductor Technician in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Superior Technical Resources

Pros

Superior has the contract for on semiconductor temporary positions. The people at ON are cool, unfortunately the company is moving manufacturing to Malaysia.

Cons

Temporary only. A lot of people are going to be out of work. We should manufacture more in the states.

We should keep manufacturing in the states. We produce quality product. It is taking a long time for the fab in Malaysia to get up to speed.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Superior Technical Resources (View Most Recent)

Superior Technical Resources Clear Program Albany

Former Employee - Customer Service Attendant in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Attendant in Albany, NY

I worked at Superior Technical Resources

Pros

Decent pay and benefits were available for full time employees.

Cons

Bad communication, overall I was very unsatisfied with how I was treated and so was our entire staff.

Communicate more effectively with employees, treat them as people and not just numbers. After working almost 2 years we were all let go without any warning at all. There was no severance and I know that the higher ups most have known this was coming. Unfortunately we were all screwed over. Some of us found out that we were closing while at home by checking our website. There was no notice from anyone. The Superior Staffing managers we ok to deal with but there was no management of the project that we all worked on in Albany. It was a very horrible experience.

Worked as a contractor for Lockheed Martin

Former Employee - Systems / Software Engineer in Owego, NY
    Former Employee - Systems / Software Engineer in Owego, NY

I worked at Superior Technical Resources

Pros

Interface with company rep was excellent. Salary was great. I wasn't expecting vacation and other benefits when I first considered a contract position.

Cons

There really are no downsides, other than temporary, contract employment. Although now-a-days a contract position is as safe as a full-time one.

Maybe better communication of company status, both with the Superior and the contract placement.

There are newer employer reviews for Superior Technical Resources