Superior Well Services
www.superiorwells.com Indiana, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Could have been worse.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Superior Well Services

ProsFair amount of autonomy. Some in management are extremely intelligent. Good bond among peers in shop. Pay is generally competitive. If you want extra hours, there are usually plenty available.

ConsManagement not good at managing. Extensive practice of upper level management micro-managing random portions of the business, which often leads to two bosses telling you two different things. Little to no loyalty to employees. Often has mentality of "spending $10 to save $1."

Totally Unappreciated

Equipment Operator (Current Employee)
Van Buren, AR

I have been working at Superior Well Services

Pros: Great Money. Job Security. CHALLENGING!!! Cons: Sorry Managment. Worthless feedback. Absolutely no feedback. Pitiful and poor communication. Total disregard for personal life and activities. … Advice to Senior Management: Open your eyes!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good start up company in the oil field.

Frack (Current Employee)
Jane Lew, WV

I have been working at Superior Well Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good start up company. help get your experience. Cons: cant get raises. lies. politics. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Superior Well Services.

Worked for Superior Well Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Superior Well Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Superior Well Services CEO David E. Wallace. All reviews posted anonymously by Superior Well Services employees.