Supermedia

www.supermedia.com

Media Consultant NH

Premise Media Consultant (Former Employee) Manchester, NH

ProsUse to be one of the best companies to work for when it was NYNEX, and progressively got worse; Bell Atlantic, Verizon, Idearc Media, and then Supermedia. Benefits were great at one point, and pay/compensation was great. I was fortunate and was able to retire early with pension still in tact.

ConsMicro managed to a ridiculous point. More interested in selling the "flavor of the day" than what is best for the customer. New hires get it worse than veterans. Industry is perceived as dying, and internet products are not as well received.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore detailed reports that are factual for customers and sales reps to believe in for internet products. Partner with Google because that is what the customer wants!

OK

Major Account Executive (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, friendly co-workers, & earning potential*. I say earning potential with an asterisk because there's a chance… Cons: Lack of future vision, bad upper management, & bad online product value for clients. Yellow pages work for some but not for most anymore.… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in new online technology. For starters: How about real… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good training good benefits and perks

Media Consultant (Former Employee) Marlton, NJ

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: money, benefits, training, some really good managers Cons: high sales turnover, lots of pressure to perform Advice to Senior Management: hire more effectively, get rid of some executives No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supermedia.

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!