Supermedia
www.supermedia.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

How the mighty have fallen

Media Consultant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsCompensation, Benefits, Coworkers, Union, Customers, Flexibility. This was a great place to work for years then they upper management ran it into the ground.

ConsDying core product, horrible online products, tired old managers, alienate customers before they make a too late attempt to get them back, managers that couldn't sell if their life depended on it yet bully reps about selling. Sales reps are the only ones responsible for failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep collecting your $$ for poor preformance and laughing on the way to the bank because it's never your fault, it's the MC's.

Good training good benefits and perks

Media Consultant (Former Employee)
    Marlton, NJ

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: money, benefits, training, some really good managers Cons: high sales turnover, lots of pressure to perform Advice to Senior Management: hire more effectively, get rid of some executives No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Former Employee of GTE Directories

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)
    Madison, WI

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Training Positive Management A Needed Service for our clients Cons: Hard to balance life priorities and continued employee training. Greater interaction… Advice to Senior Management: When I was hired in 1989 at GTE Directories they said the yellow pages was the cash cow to fund new technology. While extreme competition… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supermedia.

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supermedia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supermedia CEO Peter J. McDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Supermedia employees.