Supermedia

www.supermedia.com

If you have conscience, do not work for this company.

Sales (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe pay is good if you lack ethics! From the 2 month brainwashing, I mean training to the "do whats right for the customer" but sell them what we tell you to, it is a Hypocritical sinking ship.

ConsManagement lie to the employees going as far as creating bogus surveys & hiding the real ones showing how unhappy everyone really is. The company was a good one when it was Verizon, & even in the Idearc years it wasn't a bad place to work, but as the massive decline in yellowpage use occurs, the requirements & workload go up while decreasing your pay & benefits. I was a top performer & saw my annual pay decrease 20% each year over the last 4 years. Benefits are awful though they promise you the world. Management also covers up physical abuse & sexual harassment of employees. If you talk, you lose your job, so most good people quit.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stay on your ship so you an go down with it. Bon Voyage, & stop taking hard working small business' money. This program made me give you 1 star.

Good gig if you're under 30 or never worked in Sales. If not, run in the other direction - quickly!!!!

Outside Media Sales (Former Employee) Marlton, NJ

I worked at Supermedia full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Good health benefits from day 1 - 8 week training… Cons: - The kings of micro-managing. You will be monitored every hour of the day. You will have team meetings EVERY day, regardless of… Advice to Senior Management: none - they're not going anywhere and most could care… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall OK. Not great in 2011

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: IT shop has a lot of highly skilled and motivated… Cons: Silos were strong when I worked there. Lots of changes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supermedia.

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!