Supermedia
www.supermedia.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Was great working here but alas, that is no longer the case. Alot of good people have moved on.

Premise Media Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsHealth benefits is top rate. Management could really make or break morale. Depending on the office you work worked out of, I've had great and not so great experiences here in the west. The last place I worked out of was great as were my fellow co-workers. We were not only friends on the job but outside of work as well. It was a great atmosphere to work in largely due to management.

ConsPay was decent to great, depending on your sales. I have made six figures but the economy, state of the yellow pages in today's world and many more competitors in the online world has cut that pay quite a bit. You can still make that kind of money but it is little harder to do so. Long hours before the decline of yellow pages was frequent. For many nowadays, it's the norm.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've had several managers in the decade+ I've worked here and had some good to great and not so great managers. Some manage with with respect and kindness which put them in the top 3% in sales team nationwide to others who manage with intimidation, incompetance to mistrust of their true motives. Quite simply, they will stab you in the back for their own personal gain and not think twice about it. Pretty sad really that you have watch your back when you turn to them for some help. But like I said, there are those that truly have your best interest at heart and have given their shirt off their backs to help you succeed. If Supermedia hired and retained the latter, they could turn this ship around much better than keeping the morale destroying bad apples.

Large company with opportunity but struggling to redefine itself

Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Supermedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great training, great salaries. Room for advancement and career paths. Sales people are given accounts to… Cons: Large company who is struggling to redefine itself. Senior leaders not always aligned. Trying to shake the legacy that the company is founded… Advice to Senior Management: Align mission and slow down to execute things right --… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Sinking Ship

Media Consultant (Current Employee)
    Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Supermedia for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits still solid..Good co workers..Flexible sched..kind of.. Cons: Pay decreasing 20% per year with dying print product.. Micro… Advice to Senior Management: Innovate new products vs reseeling others No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supermedia.

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supermedia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supermedia CEO Peter J. McDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Supermedia employees.