Supermedia
www.supermedia.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Company In The Process of Filing For Bankruptcy!!

Outside Media Consultant (Former Employee)
Lanham, MD

ProsMileage reimbursement. They pay for hotel accommodations and provide you with food reimbursement also during the training period.

ConsThe training period was way to long! Eight weeks to be exact! Way too much pressure put on sales reps to sale! SuperMedia needs to acknowledge the phone book/ Verizon Yellow Pages is ancient, and stop trying to sell advertising in the Yellow Pages to customers, because it's a waste of time and money!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have to get rid of the Yellow Pages/Verizon SuperPages. That's why SuperMedia is in the condition their in, as far as having to file for Bankruptcy! The advertising needs to be 100% focus on internet advertising!

Chantilly Virginia office former employee

Media Consultant (Former Employee)
    Chantilly, VA

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: good salary, good benefits, good internet product Cons: management is mean spirited , multiple union issues , not respectful to employees with experience high turnover rate, print product declining and internet product high… Advice to Senior Management: CULTURE IS NOT VERY GOOD PLEASE TRY TO TREAT YOUR… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Thought I had a long term career here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Supermedia full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Was a great Company to work for in the past Cons: To many changes over the past 2 years Advice to Senior Management: Respect the people that have experience and work hard for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Supermedia.

Worked for Supermedia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supermedia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supermedia CEO Peter J. McDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Supermedia employees.