Supplemental Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Good staff agency

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You get to see a lot of different places, learn a lot. My recruiter was nice, but sugar coated everything.

Cons

Do not do if you are not independent and confident. They do not live up to their promises to new grads, I got thrown into chaos my first job, which was sworn wouldn't happen.

Advice to Management

Recruiters should be more honest and not try to promise the world to both parties involved.

reviews filtered by

Why I continue to work for them

Current Employee - Agency RN in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Agency RN in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is lots of job hours flexibility and fairly decent hourly pay for what I have to do. Their agents are helpful and seem supportive of my needs.The agents also follow up with scheduled assignments to make sure there are no mixups with assignments. They've supported my personal needs and I'm sure will continue to do so!

Cons

There's always a downside when any nurse works for an agency. Basicly that means that if you're not needed that day then you're canceled. That means if you don't work you don't get paid.

Advice to Management

It is what it is.....can't give any advice.

Its no work at all most of the time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care

Pros

The only reason to work for Supplemental Health Care is for the pay incentive.

Cons

Their is never any shifts available and the benefit will not apply because you never get any work to participate in the benefit packages that are available after six months.

Advice to Management

If the company is going to employ CNA's, RN's etc,. Then why the shifts are never.

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care