Supplemental Health Care

www.supplementalhealthcare.com
  www.supplementalhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Great experience for almost 10 years with SHC!

Current Employee - Director in Merriam, KS
Current Employee - Director in Merriam, KS

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

This company takes care of performers and is very core value driven. I have been here almost 10 years!

Cons

I do not have any cons

Management is fantastic and has always been supportive and they do a a great job of rewarding hard workers and performers

110 Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care (View Most Recent)

A Loyal Company

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Market manager in local office is amazing, very supportive and absolutely no internal drama/gossip
    -Upper management (RVPs, CEO, COO, etc.) travel a lot and make an effort to know everyone
    -Most people in company are accessible, supportive. If you need something, you can generally ask for it and someone will try and make it happen for you.
    -SHC genuinely cares for their employees, which is VERY hard to find these days

Cons

-The training program/modules are appalling
    -Strong incentives, with mostly unrealistic expectations
    -A lot of external hiring done for positions that could easily be filled internally

-More PTO offered internally, six holidays a year leaves very little flexibility to travel comfortably and not rush back
    -Full-time office workers should all be salaried positions, no question.
    -Coach everyone on email etiquette and communication. Everyone has different styles but too many internal replies are abrupt and are unhelpful, or just rude
    -The payroll process for field talent is absurd, paper timecards have got to go

Supplemental has a great environement to work. The team members are very relaxed and always come to help when needed.

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The 401k program is exceptional and their selling points for candidates is uncompareable. Talk about pet insurance, Great 401K and and the unbelievable referral program.

Cons

There are not too many young people that work for the company or at least for my office. The team here is more like experienced and nothing like right out of college co-workers.

I do not have anything right now but iw ill let you know if anything comes up.

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care