Supplemental Health Care

www.supplementalhealthcare.com
  www.supplementalhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Good company with values focus

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

The company on the whole is very supportive. There's a positive atmosphere in the office, and with weekly one on ones with supervisors, you always know where you stand. I also like that the company maintains a values focus and that the senior leadership is so accessible.

Cons

As a staffing firm, there is a significant focus on revenue, which means high expectations for performance. The corporate structure is pretty flat, so there are only a handful of people between a recruiter and the CEO, but that means advancement opportunities can be limited.

Focus on developing better corporate support services (i.e. learning, accounting, IT, etc...), so the recruiters can spend less time fixing computer or paperwork problems and more time recruiting.

104 Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care (View Most Recent)

Growth and Success

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Ambler, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Ambler, PA

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SHC is built to help employees and clients succeed. Corporate employees are able to be promoted quickly and frequently. My management team (Dallas) has made it easy to learn from my mistakes and grow into a better, more efficient Recruiter, with other options always available

Cons

As a Recruiter, my success is partially subject to the talent I work with and whether they are marketable or fully committed to moving forward.

Investing in a training program to make newly graduated RNs more marketable.

Great company that treats you like family.

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a closeness in this company. Each office seems to be very close and work as a team.

They do a good job of providing perks financial and otherwise to celebrate great performance.

They are a "high-end" staffing company. It's nice to be able to sell the best that is out there.

Cons

The pay is low for corporate employees

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care