Supplemental Health Care

www.supplementalhealthcare.com
  www.supplementalhealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Good company with values focus

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros

The company on the whole is very supportive. There's a positive atmosphere in the office, and with weekly one on ones with supervisors, you always know where you stand. I also like that the company maintains a values focus and that the senior leadership is so accessible.

Cons

As a staffing firm, there is a significant focus on revenue, which means high expectations for performance. The corporate structure is pretty flat, so there are only a handful of people between a recruiter and the CEO, but that means advancement opportunities can be limited.

Focus on developing better corporate support services (i.e. learning, accounting, IT, etc...), so the recruiters can spend less time fixing computer or paperwork problems and more time recruiting.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care (View Most Recent)

Great company that treats you like family.

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a closeness in this company. Each office seems to be very close and work as a team.

They do a good job of providing perks financial and otherwise to celebrate great performance.

They are a "high-end" staffing company. It's nice to be able to sell the best that is out there.

Cons

The pay is low for corporate employees

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care part-time (more than an year)

Pros

They are very flexible with your work schedule and seem to have an understanding that the work/life balance is very important to their employees. In my first meeting with the Senior Regional VP, her first question to me was "What can I do for you?". In all my years in staffing, I had never been asked that by a manager before! All they cared about was how much I could do for them. I feel very needed and appreciated by my managers on a regular basis.

Cons

It being a smaller company, the technology is taking some time to catch-up.

Keep asking the internal and contract employees what they need and what can best help them do their jobs better. Also, keep investing in improving upon the technology that will help us all do our jobs more efficiently. We appreciate it!

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care