Supplemental Health Care

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care

Feels Like Family

Current Employee - Corporate in Park City, UT
Current Employee - Corporate in Park City, UT

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is definitely a culture of caring in this organization. From the top down, it's obvious that people care about you as a person, and want to see you succeed. The pay and benefits are great, and if you're motivated, there are always opportunities to advance. I feel like anyone, at any time, can call up the CEO or a member of the senior management team to discuss an issue, and that they would absolutely listen and take action. That's definitely not typical for an organization this size.

Cons

They are not always willing to get rid of under-performering employees, and employees that do not fit the culture.

If someone can't cut it, coach them, but be willing to cut ties if it's just not working. It is very de-motivating for those that work hard to see others skate by and take advantage of the caring nature of this organization.

110 Other Employee Reviews for Supplemental Health Care (View Most Recent)

Empowering Culture!

Current Employee - RPO Division in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - RPO Division in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Wonderful corporate atmostphere - feel empowered to contribute, collaborate and make the right decisions. Upper level management very invoved with front-line service team. Support and resources provided to get the job done.

Cons

Smaller organization versus some competitors. Opening new divisions and growing quickly.

100% Wonderful

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Supplemental Health Care always strives to be the best in every facet it can. From the top down there is an accountability that we maintain to provide the absolute best patient care by hiring only the top tier field talent. It's a wonderful feeling each morning to wake up and know you are working for a CEO and company that loves what they do.

Cons

SHC is very email oriented and there is really no way of tracking all the open job orders live time unless the job falls into one of our MSPs. If the jobs were all housed in one location for the entire country, it would have to raise the amount of submissions which in turn would increase the amount of placements being made.

Motivate the travel and local markets to have a more symbiotic relationship. Illustrate how we are on the same team and while we compete, we are not their competition.

There are newer employer reviews for Supplemental Health Care