Supplemental Health Care
www.supplementalhealthcare.com Park City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Lacking in management and caring department

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Supplemental Health Care as a contractor for more than a year

ProsHigh tax free take home pay

Consattention to details. last assignment worked with no healthcare.. was overlooked. complaint with hospital was not rectified after 3 complaints and left position myself. Agency kept last paycheck without follow-up or thorough investigation. Long time between assignments. Also multiple agents throughout the length of my association with this company, at least in 4 in less than 2 years. Had trouble with call backs or e-mail responses.

Advice to Senior ManagementWould like to see details attended to. No healthcare for that assignment and in between assignments will cost "me" at tax time.

Healthcare professionals deserve better

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time

Pros: Nice co-workers. Great IT department. Steady pay check. Cons: "Over promise/under deliver" to healthcare professionals and employees. Misleading… Advice to Senior Management: Increasing your micromanagement yields to unhappy employees and high turnover… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great group to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Supplemental Health Care as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: caring, dedicated, good management and staff Cons: I can't think of any Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Supplemental Health Care.

Worked for Supplemental Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supplemental Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supplemental Health Care CEO Janet Elkin . All reviews posted anonymously by Supplemental Health Care employees.