Supplemental Health Care
www.supplementalhealthcare.com Park City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Average- good company with areas that could improve.

Salt Lake City, UT

ProsBenefits are pretty good (better than the competitors) and coworkers are enjoyable.

ConsNot enough advancement opportunities. Outside of revenue generating positions (sales and staffing) there is little to no opportunity to move up. The structure of the support positions could be improved (i.e. who they report to). There should be a way for ALL employees to attend the annual 100+ club. Being in a support position would be much more rewarding if there was an incentive. (Other positions get bonused on placements while those who actually work on the files get nothing- which means during busy cycles, an 8 hour work day is not enough time for everything. Unfortunately there is no incentive to complete all of the necessary work, other than for your own personal satisfaction of not failing).

Advice to Senior ManagementGive all employees the same treatment. Whether it be staffing, administrative, or office support positions, all of them need incentives. Non revenue positions make the revenue positions possible.

I truly enjoy working for this Company.

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: SHC is a fantastic company to work for! Cons: There are no cons to working for this company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Career

I have been working at Supplemental Health Care full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great career opportunity, benefits are outstanding, and offers me the… Cons: Unstable industry, but then again the entire economy is unstable.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Supplemental Health Care.

Worked for Supplemental Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supplemental Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supplemental Health Care CEO Janet Elkin . All reviews posted anonymously by Supplemental Health Care employees.