Supplemental Health Care
www.supplementalhealthcare.com Park City, UT 150 to 499 Employees

Love this company

Market Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have worked here for many years. Things were not always this good and i used to be afraid to voice my opinion. Wiht the changes in top management life is so much better here. People care about me and no wonder we are doing bettter as a company. The new CEO did not hire friends from the outside, and promoted people who did a good job here for years.

Consthe hours can be long, and sometimes the nurses can disappoint you. Some days i go home exhausted and disappointed and you really have to work late to get everything done.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are making a difference. Don't give up, and we will only get better here. The anonymous site you have makes me feel like my voice can really be heard without it coming back to hurt me. Please don't take that away.

There are newer reviews on Supplemental Health Care.

Worked for Supplemental Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Supplemental Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Supplemental Health Care CEO Janet Elkin . All reviews posted anonymously by Supplemental Health Care employees.