Support.com
www.support.com Redwood City, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Pay and decent staff

Personal Technology Expert (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

ProsWork from Home! The biggest problem I had was going down stairs to get some coffee. Good pay and chances for overtime. There are also opportunity's for getting off early if you want to. Benefits include 10 paid days off and 7 floating holiday's.

ConsPolicies change, you have to stay on top of them. Some policies make no sense, but just do as they say and you'll be fine. Since this is a work from home job you can't have background noise. To prevent any noise problems I created my own command center in a good sized closet.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer a better way for your workers to submit ideas for improvement.

Excellent company

Personal Technology Expert (Former Employee)
    Redwood City, CA

I worked at Support.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: worked from home great coworkers lots of tech articles to read helpful coworkers… Cons: forced overtime tech pages scattered all over the place guidelines sometimes do not reflect… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent job if you live at home with Mom and Dad

Solutions Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Support.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work from home. Its a job. Great coworkers. Easy work. You… Cons: Incompetent management, morally questionable polices, no raises to any employee in more than 4 years, no paid Holidays, very poor documentation. Each… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves and hire competent management. Get your people and documentation on the same… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Support.com.

Worked for Support.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Support.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Support.com CEO Elizabeth Cholawsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Support.com employees.