Support.com
www.support.com Redwood City, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent Fast paced incident resolution.

Will Not Disclose (Current Employee)

ProsWork from home, Great shifts, plenty of OverTime during holidays and many chances to leave early if you wish. an incredible amount of unique client interactions per day, great way to build Help desk / networking / Malware removal experience. Room to move up.

ConsNo real interaction with co workers or management. All Chat rooms or Meeting webinars, can feel a little lonely at times. Service scopes are tight and restrictive at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving forward, recent changes have made things a lot better.

Management was completely disconnected from reality

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Support.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: work at home position with benefits Cons: unrealistic goals - entire sales team outsourced to Phillippines No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work from home is good

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: We work from home. Much better than a standard call center. Great… Cons: Normal call center gripes. Stress is high, morale can be… Advice to Senior Management: Open communication with phone techs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Support.com.

Worked for Support.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Support.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Support.com CEO Elizabeth Cholawsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Support.com employees.