Support.com
www.support.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Work in your underwear

Personal Technology Expert (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWork from home - work from home - work from home. Basically, that is the single best thing about working in this company. I work on a close knit team, which makes things great. The salary is decent for a WFH position. When OT is available I recommend soaking it up, you're at home and probably on your computer anyway.

Publicly traded company.
Great benefits
Employee Stock Purchase

ConsIt's a call center, albeit a virtual call center, it's still a call center. So, the focus is on metrics. Some agents complain about being bounced from tenant to tenant without being adequately trained on their new tenant. Documentation is available, you just have be self starting enough to review it on your own.

No raises in 4+ years.
Publicly traded

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember who interfaces with your customers and take care of them. I think communication could be much better as well as some performance based salary increases are due.

A bad business model, worse management

PTE (Current Employee)

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work From Home I have made a lot of friends at… Cons: Company is run on a micro budget by a management team that mainly reacts. Their technology is a collection of home grown and 3rd party products… Advice to Senior Management: Get a CEO that has a strategy and a plan… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Been there three years, so Meh.

Solutions Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Support.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. WFH, Tax writeoffs. 2. Health Bennys are decent. Cons: 1. No raises ever, ever. 2. Rules /Policy change all the time. 3. Workload gets harder based on new business needs, and no pay… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. It is your company and you will run it as you see fit. But you should start to take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Support.com.

Worked for Support.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Support.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Support.com CEO Josh Pickus. All reviews posted anonymously by Support.com employees.