SureSource
www.suresource.com Shelton, CT 150 to 499 Employees

SureSource, not for everyone.

Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee)
Shelton, CT

I have been working at SureSource

ProsThey have a good employee purchase program, dress code is relaxed and they offer a few things during the year to keep employees happy such as ice cream on fridays and a picnic in the summer. It is a very "young" company and most all employees are very friendly. Todd has built a very impressive business from the ground up and he is a very impressively smart person. I have enjoyed SureSource because there is no micro managing going on, as long as you get your job done your boss will typically just leave you alone because they have enough of their own work to do.

ConsThere seems to be very little room for advancement and they do not like to hear employee opinions. I feel very stuck in the job that I am doing now and do not feel like I can move anywhere ever in this company. I have to also say that the insurance is extremely expensive (which may be everywhere, I don't really know). I have also made suggestions in the past that I was told were very good suggestions but then nothing ever came of them. There are a lot of office politics going on. Company policies do not seem to apply to everyone, certain people can break them without consequence and others break one and are escorted out the door.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think all departments need to learn how to work better together and take constructive criticism from all employees not just management.

SureSource LLC in Shelton CT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SureSource full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A mid sized company where you get to know all… Cons: Would benefit from increasing the company contribution to the welfare… More

Besides the salary, SureSource is great.

Shelton, CT

I have been working at SureSource full-time

Pros: Coworkers, middle management and human resources are awesome. The facility is great.… Cons: Salary is terrible - far below industry standard. Advice to Senior Management: In order to retain your talent you need to pay… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SureSource.

Worked for SureSource? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SureSource reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SureSource CEO Todd Holson. All reviews posted anonymously by SureSource employees.