Surgical Care Affiliates
scasurgery.com Deerfield, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Operating Room Nurse...this company is great but...

I have been working at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time

ProsFriendly coworkers, great hours, awesome patients, doctors, and anesthesia group!

ConsMy pay is way below the avg OR nurse salary in my area. Actually it doesn't even appear on salary(dot)(com), cost cutting leaves employees struggling with no hope for a fair raise despite superior achievements.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees fairly since raises are minimal. Otherwise, this puts employees in the position to leave as soon as they find something better. Invest more funds in upgrading equipment.

Great coworkers, but underpaid and understaffed.

I have been working at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great family atmosphere. Decent benefits. Upper management welcomes your suggestions for improvement.… Cons: Prone to give promotions which include more responsibilities with insufficient or complete lack of financial… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Promoting new employee without posting position for tenured teammates

Business Office Clerk (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Surgical Care Affiliates full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Exceptional values, physicians are taken well care of. Cons: Favortism. Management does not live up to the values expected of teammates. No integrity. Management hires… Advice to Senior Management: Be fair, consider team morale, and loss of the teammates who do more than they are paid to do. Consider what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Surgical Care Affiliates.

Worked for Surgical Care Affiliates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Surgical Care Affiliates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Surgical Care Affiliates CEO Andrew P Hayek. All reviews posted anonymously by Surgical Care Affiliates employees.