Susquehanna Bancshares
www.susquehanna.net Lititz, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good Coworkers, Poor Senior Management

I have been working at Susquehanna Bancshares

ProsThe benefits and salary are decent. Most of your coworkers are very knowledgeable and willing to help you if needed.

ConsThe company does not follow through all the time on promoting within. If you get hired at a certain pay grade level, you better be prepared to fight for the next pay grade level throughout your tenure. Their is no incentive at the company for continuing education or training. Senior management does not give clear directions and there are a lot of gray areas. Many times, it feels as though you as the hourly or salaried worker know more then those you report to. Company politics is rampant at Susquehanna.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent with policies, promote within, reward training/continuing education by employees and financial success with employees and shareholders. Stop company politics!

Not bad for a part-time job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Susquehanna Bancshares

Pros: Decent hours Bank Holidays are always a plus great co-workers Cons: not enough co-workers; dual control became an issue More

Great Company

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Susquehanna Bancshares full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Employee input highly valued Not a high pressure environment Cons: I'm very satisfied with this company and cannot think of… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Susquehanna Bancshares.

Worked for Susquehanna Bancshares? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Susquehanna Bancshares reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Susquehanna Bancshares CEO William J. Reuter. All reviews posted anonymously by Susquehanna Bancshares employees.