Susquehanna International Group, LLP

www.sig.com

A great place to work if you enjoy learning, being challenged, and having an impact

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bala Cynwyd, PA

ProsSIG provides you with the ability to grow as much as you want. They put a premuim on individuals who are innovative and forward thinking. The talent level of the groups in which I've worked is the highest of any place I've been in over 20 years of work experience. The dynamic nature of the business creates new opportunities. SIG does a lot to enhance the overall lives of the employees. As many are aware, they provide free lunch with many different healthy choices. In addition, self-serve breakfast items are available each day (cold & hot cereal, hard-boiled eggs, bagels and breads, yogurt, coffee, tea, etc.). Free gym. A concierge service that arranges with businesses to make it easier to get your car serviced and clothing dry cleaned. Special fitness sessions at reasonable prices (yoga, total body fitness).

ConsInformation sharing is difficult across such a large organization. Sometimes the lines between groups gets blurred and it becomes unclear who is responsible for specific issues or objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to emphasize the elimination of bureaucracy along with sensible management structure. Make it clear what the relative priorities are between the various businesses.

The good parts of Wall St. with very little of the bad parts ..

I have been working at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros: - You're surrounded by intelligent people - Extensive exposure to quality decision… Cons: - No work at home but given the reasonable work weeks it's not a signficant… Advice to Senior Management: Find more ways to recognize people's contributions - this doesn't always have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

SIG is the place to be!

I have been working at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros: - Free breakfast and lunch (even if it is getting to be a little too healthy!) - Great place to start your… Cons: - Pay at first is below average - Long hours Advice to Senior Management: Change pay scales to attract more people and keep the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Worked for Susquehanna International Group, LLP? Contribute to the Community!