Susquehanna International Group, LLP
www.sig.com Bala Cynwyd, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best place I have ever worked

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsI believe the company is run with the right set of goals in mind. There is very little done that is what I would classify as "just work for the sake of process". Also, probably due to the type of business we are in there is an embedded understanding of risk vs. reward in every decision made. The company moves very quickly to adapt to change and in many ways acts as a small company.

ConsBecause there isn't a very deep management hierarchy there is not as many advancement possibilities as there are in other firms. Also, some people are not comfortable in the fast paced environment here and prefer more structured places.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company grows and grows there is this necessary pull toward very deep management hierarchies and formal processes. These have started to creep in more and more through the years and one of the things our company has done incredibly well over the years is balance the need for more formal processes as we grow and still remain fairly adept to change. The larger we grow the more difficult that will be become. My advice would be to please keep a huge focus on retaining the agility we had when a small company as we grow into a larger and larger firm.

Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros: Entrepreneurial environment with relative freedom and flexibility Cons: Compensation is not on par with other firms No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros: Decent Benefits, Free Lunches, Work/Life Balance Cons: Limited upward mobility, too many middle managers, no feedback/review… Advice to Senior Management: Streamline efficiency by reducing all the middle managers and make sure the ones you keep… More
There are newer reviews on Susquehanna International Group, LLP.

Worked for Susquehanna International Group, LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Susquehanna International Group, LLP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Susquehanna International Group, LLP CEO Jeff Yass. All reviews posted anonymously by Susquehanna International Group, LLP employees.