Susquehanna International Group, LLP

www.sig.com
  www.sig.com
There are newer employer reviews for Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros

I believe the company is run with the right set of goals in mind. There is very little done that is what I would classify as "just work for the sake of process". Also, probably due to the type of business we are in there is an embedded understanding of risk vs. reward in every decision made. The company moves very quickly to adapt to change and in many ways acts as a small company.

Cons

Because there isn't a very deep management hierarchy there is not as many advancement possibilities as there are in other firms. Also, some people are not comfortable in the fast paced environment here and prefer more structured places.

As the company grows and grows there is this necessary pull toward very deep management hierarchies and formal processes. These have started to creep in more and more through the years and one of the things our company has done incredibly well over the years is balance the need for more formal processes as we grow and still remain fairly adept to change. The larger we grow the more difficult that will be become. My advice would be to please keep a huge focus on retaining the agility we had when a small company as we grow into a larger and larger firm.

189 Other Employee Reviews for Susquehanna International Group, LLP (View Most Recent)

Review

I worked at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment with relative freedom and flexibility

Cons

Compensation is not on par with other firms

OK

I worked at Susquehanna International Group, LLP

Pros

Decent Benefits, Free Lunches, Work/Life Balance

Cons

Limited upward mobility, too many middle managers, no feedback/review system in place for junior employees

Streamline efficiency by reducing all the middle managers and make sure the ones you keep are worth it. Internal career development programs for junior employees in departments outside of trading

There are newer employer reviews for Susquehanna International Group, LLP