Susser Holdings
www.susser.com Corpus Christi, TX 5000+ Employees

Disrespectful customers and staff, constant work without breaks, and low pay.

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I worked at Susser Holdings

ProsIt's a job. You may be able to earn enough money to get to work the next day, ad infinitum.

ConsThe customers treat you like dirt, and most of your coworkers are probably going nowhere in life. As assistant manager, you are blamed for every discrepancy in the cash register, no matter who was at fault. And the stores don't follow company policy, because they make you personally pay for shortages, but they keep overages.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't waste your time recruiting from good universities unless you plan to start graduating students out in corporate. No self-respecting person with a future is going to work in an environment as demeaning and degrading as one of your stores.

The company has tried to nickel and dime me, even though I work hard and play by their rules.

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Susser Holdings

Pros: Tution Reimbursement Flexible with school schedule Can work as much or as… Cons: Bring in senior management who "knows everything," but really has no idea how the company works, Senior management belittles those below them, management is… Advice to Senior Management: Need to make sure Divisional Managers especially in the Lubbock area are trained properly, because what I have experienced their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overworked and Underpaid.

Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Susser Holdings

Pros: People you work with are nice Cons: Not much career growth , long hours, under appreciated Advice to Senior Management: listen to your employees before making and drastic changes No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Susser Holdings.

Worked for Susser Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Susser Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Susser Holdings CEO Sam L. Susser. All reviews posted anonymously by Susser Holdings employees.