Susser Holdings

www.susser.com
  www.susser.com
There are newer employer reviews for Susser Holdings

It is a geart company to work for.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Corpus Christi, TX
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at Susser Holdings full-time

Pros

They have a yearly company picnic.

Cons

open 24hrs a day 7 days a week

10 Other Employee Reviews for Susser Holdings (View Most Recent)

Disrespectful customers and staff, constant work without breaks, and low pay.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lubbock, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Lubbock, TX

I worked at Susser Holdings

Pros

It's a job. You may be able to earn enough money to get to work the next day, ad infinitum.

Cons

The customers treat you like dirt, and most of your coworkers are probably going nowhere in life. As assistant manager, you are blamed for every discrepancy in the cash register, no matter who was at fault. And the stores don't follow company policy, because they make you personally pay for shortages, but they keep overages.

Don't waste your time recruiting from good universities unless you plan to start graduating students out in corporate. No self-respecting person with a future is going to work in an environment as demeaning and degrading as one of your stores.

The company has tried to nickel and dime me, even though I work hard and play by their rules.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Lubbock, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Lubbock, TX

I have been working at Susser Holdings

Pros

Tution Reimbursement
    Flexible with school schedule
    Can work as much or as little as you want if your a good worker

Cons

Bring in senior management who "knows everything," but really has no idea how the company works, Senior management belittles those below them, management is fake and holds empty promises, expects the world for minimum pay, does not reward those who work hard more than those who just clock in

Need to make sure Divisional Managers especially in the Lubbock area are trained properly, because what I have experienced their makes me actively looking for work else where if it wasn't for the tution rembursment I would have been long gone!

There are newer employer reviews for Susser Holdings