Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services

Sales (Current Employee)
Rochester, NY

I have been working at Sutherland Global Services

ProsThey will train anyone is sales or customer service, many companies no longer invest in training. They will take anyone off the street with the right attitude and motivation and train them.Attrition is very high, average tenure 1 year.

ConsPay is lower than industry average, job requires suit and tie for all inside sales positions, Pay varies greatly by dept, many people work their way up only to be forced into a different job with a change in pay (almost always less) because of the nature of the business (clients come and go)

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job of reducing attrition.

It has been good so far; except for the salary factor

Senior Team Manager (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Sutherland Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: No cut-throat competition and managers are also very approachable Cons: The only issue is that they give you salary as per your… Advice to Senior Management: Please consider people's experience and market value and not their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent place to start your career !!

Technical Support (Former Employee)
Chennai (India)

I worked at Sutherland Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very good experience Can easily learn how to handle pressure Good place… Cons: Salary package for experienced professionals is very less No proper work… Advice to Senior Management: Good package should be given to talented individuals Make sure talented… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sutherland Global Services.

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sutherland Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sutherland Global Services CEO Dilip R. Vellodi. All reviews posted anonymously by Sutherland Global Services employees.