Sutter Health

www.sutterhealth.org

A Hot Mess

Electronic Medical Record Team Member (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGood benefit package, located in the beautiful city of San Francisco, good healthcare providers, good co-workers. Shuttle service provided for travel throughout San Francisco.

ConsChaotic. Very poor leadership. Poorly thought through strategies for IT implementation that in the end impacts the providers and patients. Extremely competitive workplace- very little collaboration. Rigid rules. No room for creativity or out of the box thinking.

Advice to Senior ManagementSlow down. It's better to do something right than quickly. Respect your employees as individuals. Focus less on your project plan and more on what's really happening.

awesome

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sutter Health

Pros: Great culture, family atmosphere and team oriented. Cons: pay scale may be a little shy than competitors Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management unable to see the value of talent not being utilized

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Sutter Health

Pros: Benefits package, An environment that fosters caring for patients… Cons: Upper management, poor systems management ongoing for years, blaming… Advice to Senior Management: Nonutilized talent is one of the wastes that is often overlooked within an… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sutter Health.

Worked for Sutter Health? Contribute to the Community!